I thought this was a great way to have a complied list of goals all in one place, where I can constantly update once I achieve something. Did I ever mention how obsessed with lists I am? If anyone were to ever go through my journals, you would literally see hundreds of pages of lists. So this is literally up my alley. I also think this is a wonderful opportunity for me to start a new blog series as well! While completing my 101 goals, I will also be blogging about the ones worth talking about. Anyways, enough jabbering, time to calculate my finish date!
Start Date: Saturday July 11, 2015
End Date: Saturday April 7, 2018
Wow! 2018 seems so far away, but 101 goals also seems impossible, but I'm sure it's doable if I put goals that are possible for me at least.
If the goal is
I've completed: 36/101
2. Lose 20 pounds. (30 is what I really want, but 20 seems more reasonable.)
3. Be able to run/jog 1km.
5. Don't eat out for one month.
6. Be truly happy with how my body looks.
7. Get a full time job.
8. Start putting money aside for savings.
12. Print out Vietnam 2013 pictures.
13. Donate blood.
14. Use my polaroid camera at least once a month.
16. Send someone I love a surprise bouquet of flowers.
17. Create a new type of picture wall to display all my polaroids/pictures.
20. Learn how to swim.
21. Learn how to do calligraphy.
23. Finish mom's scarf I was knitting.
24. Add more to me and my bf's scrapbook.
25. Teach myself how to skateboard again.
26. Freshen up my HTML/coding skills.
27. Become a pro at using my camera.
30. Learn how to do someone else's make-up.
31. Finish one tube of lipstick.
33. Make it a habit to wash my brushes once every two weeks. (I barely wash them at all..)
34. Have a spa day.
35. Get my nails professionally done.
36. Use a Lush bath bomb.
37. Do an eye make-up look that actually shows up nicely on camera.
38. Try 2 new beauty subscription boxes.
39. Visit the states.
40. Travel to Vietnam again with the boyfriend.
41. Go to Disney World.
42. Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
45. Visit a CVS/Ulta/Target/Walgreens/Rite Aid, so I can die happy.
46. Go on a couple's vacation.
47. Visit the CN Tower.
48. Visit Centre Island.
49. Visit the Ripley's Aquarium.
50. Go on a family vacation.
52. Visit and stay at Blue Mountain again (summer or winter).
55. Go to the Toronto Zoo.
57. Go biking on a trail.
58. Go to the Ontario Science Centre.
59. Go to a comedy show.
60. Walk to boyfriend's house.
61. Go to the EX.
63. Walk around downtown Toronto, being a tourist and photograph stuff.
65. Read 10 books. (Currently working on "Paper Towns" by John Green)
66. Read the whole Harry Potter series.
67. Finish watching Grey's Anatomy.
69. Finish watching Parks and Recreation and then cry that it's over.
70. Watch the whole Harry Potter series again in one sitting (or two).
75. Have brunch somewhere in Toronto.
76. Cook one of my favourite Vietnamese dishes by myself.
77. Make at least 15 recipes from Laura in the Kitchen's cookbook.
78. Eat at a fine dining establishment.
81. Try a Summerlicious/Winterlicious restaurant.
82. Cook one new recipe once a week for a month.
84. Get an iMac.
86. Walk in to Holt Renfrew and buy something.
88. Splurge on a nice handbag.
89. Make the jump and buy a Simplehuman mirror.
90. Purchase a DSLR.
91. Don't buy anything for one month.
93. Get 150 likes on my Facebook page.
94. Get to 500 followers on Instagram.
97. Host an international giveaway on my blog.
99. Make 5 new Youtube videos.